The Times Record News Top 10 poll is compiled by sports writer Zach Duncan and is indicative of a team's performance relative to its classification:
1. Munday (10-0) — Moguls finish with perfect regular season, outscoring foes 583-85. And they faced seven playoff teams.
2. Tipton (11-0) — Tigers had almost as many yards on Bryant Flores' 63-yd INT touchdown return than Buffalo gained all game (65).
3. Frederick (11-0) — Bombers scored 56 points in first half of playoff opener as Trevor Flores now has 45 TD passes.
4. Throckmorton (8-1) —Greyhounds have already beaten bi-district playoff opponent Rotan once this season — 78-40 in the opener.
5. Notre Dame (8-0) — Only three of Knights' games haven't been called early by 45-point rule.
6. Nocona (9-0) — Indians fend off gritty Henrietta to claim first 10-0 mark since 1930.
7. Graham (9-1) — Steers record third shutout and enter playoffs on seven-game winning streak.
8. Rider (8-2) — As good as Raiders' defense has been, the 49-0 romp over WFHS was only third time foe has been held to single digits.
9. Seymour (8-2) — Cody Adams has scored on 11 of his 25 catches and is averaging 25.2 yards per reception.
10t. Vernon (8-2) — Vernon finishes regular season with six-win improvement under first-year coach Mark Bateman.
10t. Jacksboro (8-2) — Rare for 11th team to be added to the poll, but Tigers deserve it after impressive improvement.
On the Rise: None.
Dropping Out: None.